- Regular price
- Sale price
The most powerful weapon against evil is sacrifice.
Attorney Scott Ellis is defending Lester Garrison, a 16-year-old accused of opening gunfire on a Sunday afternoon church gathering.
At the same time, Scott's volunteer work at the local high school brings him into contact with Kay Wilson, an English teacher and former girlfriend. Unknown to either of them, Catawba High School is not just a place of learning--it's a battleground for an age-old struggle between good and evil. On one side are praying students and a simple janitor with an extraordinary faith. On the other side is a deeply troubled young man intent on mass destruction.
Caught in the middle, Scott and Kay learn that lasting victory will require the ultimate sacrifice.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Whitlow
- About the Contributor(s) Robert Whitlow is the bestselling author of legal novels set in the South and winner of the Christy Award for...
Robert Whitlow is the bestselling author of legal novels set in the South and winner of the Christy Award for Contemporary Fiction. He received his JD with honors from the University of Georgia School of Law where he served on the staff of the Georgia Law Review. Website: robertwhitlow.com; Twitter: @whitlowwriter; Facebook: robertwhitlowbooks.show more
- Publish Date10/06/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.52 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.