The Road to Armageddon: A Biblical Understanding of Prophecy and End-Time Events
- Regular price
- Sale price
"The Road to Armageddon And Beyond," is a series of six sessions designed to help Christians understand biblical prophecy. Inspiring, encouraging, but most of all, highly informative. This series provides a wealth of solid Bible teaching on such topics as the Tribulation, the Rapture, the Antichrist, and the Second Coming. A must-see for every Christian concerned about the future.
Curriculum Participant's Guide includes 6 lessons: 1: Practical Advice for Perilous Times, 2: The Rapture, 3: The Tribulation, 4: The Antichrist, 5: Babylon, and 6: The Second Coming. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles R. Swindoll , John F. Walvoord , J. Dwight Pentecost
- About the Contributor(s) Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors...
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
John F. Walvoord was president of Dallas Theological Seminary and author of numerous books on eschatology and theology. He held the A.M. degree from Texas Christian University in philosophy and the ThD degree from Dallas Theological Seminary in Systematic Theology.
J. Dwight Pentecost was distinguished professor emeritus of Bible exposition of Dallas Theological Seminary. He is the author of numerous books including Prophecy for Today, Things to Come, and Things Which Become Sound Doctrine.show more
- Publish Date07/01/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.56 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.16 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.