The Rise of the Wyrm Lord: The Door Within Trilogy - Book Two
- Regular price
- Sale price
The second exciting adventure in The Door Within trilogy awaits!
The Rise of the Wyrm Lord revisits favorite characters from The Door Within and opens with Aidan Thomas in trouble. Separated from his best friend by a thousand miles and unable to return to The Realm of Glimpses himself, Aidan needs a way to reach Robby with a message from King Eliam, the one true King. Enter Antoinette Reed, a bright but headstrong young woman who seems like the perfect person to reach King Eliam.
When Aidan discovers that Antoinette has been called to enter The Realm, he solicits her help to find Robby's Glimpse before it is too late. But when she arrives in the Kingdom of Alleble, Antoinette finds the kingdom is in turmoil. Alleble's allies are inexplicably beginning to turn away, renouncing former ties with King Eliam. And there are rumors that the dark Prince of Paragory, sworn enemy of the Kingdom, is seeking an ancient evil power—the Wyrm Lord—to crush the Alleble once and for all.
With over 250,000 copies sold in The Door Within trilogy, this is a perfect time to introduce the series to a new tween audience The fantasy genre is wildly popular among young readers, and The Rise of the Wyrm Lord is a heart-pounding second installment that will leave tweens and teens on the edge of their seats.
Meets national education standards.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Wayne Thomas Batson
- Publish Date05/07/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.52 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.