The Power of Prayer: And the Prayer of Power
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Power of Prayer is the classic handbook on tapping the unlimited power of God. It discusses the freedom, peace, and security available through communication with God and answers common questions about prayer: - How to pray? - Who can pray? - Why pray? - What interferes with prayer? - How to overcome hindrances to prayer? - What can prayer do for a person or a nation? No other book so clearly outlines the positives of prayer, the prerequisites of prayer, the purpose of prayer, or the power of prayer.Read Less
- Contributor(s)R. A. Torrey
- About the Contributor(s) R. A. Torrey (1856 - 1928) was an American evangelist and Bible scholar. A graduate of Yale College and Seminary,...R. A. Torrey (1856 - 1928) was an American evangelist and Bible scholar. A graduate of Yale College and Seminary, he also studied in German universities. He was ordained to the Congregational ministry in 1878, and became superintendent of the Congregational City Missionary Society of Minneapolis. He had a long association with D. L. Moody and was the first superintendent of the Moody Bible Institute (1889 - 1908). He wrote numerous devotional and theological books, including What the Bible Teaches, How to Work for Christ, and The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit. show more
- Publish Date03/04/1987
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.46 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.53(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.