The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this deeply spiritual and warmly evangelical book, Dr. Torrey first carefully describes who the Holy Spirit is and how one can come to know Him as a person, just as real as Jesus Christ Himself, an ever-present, loving friend and mighty helper, who is always with us. Then he goes on to describe the work of the Spirit -- in the world and in the lives of Christians. His extensive study of the baptism with the Spirit is especially timely. Few people who read this book will come away without a new understanding of the Holy Spirit and a desire for the rich blessings one can realize through Him.Read Less
- Contributor(s)R. A. Torrey
- About the Contributor(s) R. A. Torrey (1856 - 1928) was an American evangelist and Bible scholar. A graduate of Yale College and Seminary,...R. A. Torrey (1856 - 1928) was an American evangelist and Bible scholar. A graduate of Yale College and Seminary, he also studied in German universities. He was ordained to the Congregational ministry in 1878, and became superintendent of the Congregational City Missionary Society of Minneapolis. He had a long association with D. L. Moody and was the first superintendent of the Moody Bible Institute (1889 - 1908). He wrote numerous devotional and theological books, including What the Bible Teaches, How to Work for Christ, and The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit. show more
- Publish Date09/23/1985
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.45 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.59 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.31(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.