The New Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
The best concordance for word study! This exclusive new edition of a legendary classic puts generations of biblical research at your fingertips.
The New Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible is a valuable tool for pastors, teachers, and students of the Bible. This expanded edition is computer generated for highest accuracy, and the Hebrew and Greek dictionaries have been augmented with definitions from the classic reference work Vine’s Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words.
- Every word of the Bible is indexed
- Includes the best of Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words
- Hebrew and Greek dictionaries have three times more word study information than any other edition
- Words of Christ are highlighted in red for quick identification
- Includes a complete topical index to the Bible
- Contains additional cross-references to standard Bible dictionaries and lexicons
If you're looking for a complete yet simple concordance that allows for precise and accurate word study, The New Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible is the ideal choice for your library.
- Contributor(s)James Strong
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. James Strong (1822-1894) was formerly president of Troy University and professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary.Dr. James Strong (1822-1894) was formerly president of Troy University and professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary. show more
- Publish Date04/13/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)5.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.09 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Font Size 7pt
- Price $31.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.