The Memory Book: A Novel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Phoebe Lange has it all--a Master's Degree, an adoring fiancé, and a future with unlimited possibilities--but something is missing. Orphaned at age five and raised by her grandmother, Phoebe longs for a past and a sense of connectedness, but it is not until she stumbles upon a scrapbook dating back to the 1920's that she discovers a terrible secret about her family's history which triggers an identity crisis. Phoebe becomes obsessed with the mysterious ancestor, also named Phoebe Lange, whom she is convinced is the key to answering the questions that have plagued her. But the answers may not be what she has in mind.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Penelope J. Stokes
- About the Contributor(s) Penelope J. Stokes is the critically acclaimed author of The Blue Bottle Club, The Amethyst Heart, The Amber Photograph, The...Penelope J. Stokes is the critically acclaimed author of The Blue Bottle Club, The Amethyst Heart, The Amber Photograph, The Treasure Box, The Wishing Jar and The Memory Book. She holds a Ph.D. in Renaissance Literature and was a college professor for 12 years before leaving the classroom to write full-time. Stokes resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains near Asheville, North Carolina. Visit her website at www.penelopejstokes.com. show more
- Publish Date01/07/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.95 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.