The Legends of Easter Treasury: Inspirational Stories of Faith and Hope
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Legends of Easter Treasury: Inspirational Stories of Faith and Hope contains three bestselling Easter stories sure to inspire Christians of all ages.
The Legends of Easter Treasury: Inspirational Stories of Faith and Hope includes The Legend of the Easter Egg, The Legend of the Easter Robin, and The Legend of the Sand Dollar.
The Legend of the Easter Egg, written by Lori Walburg and illustrated by Richard Cowdrey, is a timeless tale that explores the meaning behind Easter eggs and the Easter story itself. This beautifully illustrated story of faith, love, and wonder includes explanations of the most common traditions and symbols of Lent and Easter. Educational and inspirational, The Legend of the Easter Egg is sure to delight both children and their parents.
The Legend of the Easter Robin, written by Dandi Daley Mackall and illustrated by Richard Cowdrey, is a classic tale that explores the symbol of the robin and its connection to Easter and Jesus’ death and resurrection. This Easter story reminds readers everywhere how much Jesus sacrificed for us and how much he loves us.
The Legend of the Sand Dollar, written by Chris Auer and illustrated by Richard Cowdrey, is a tale filled with wonder and charm that explores the hidden meaning of Easter within the sand dollar. This Easter story reminds readers everywhere that when Jesus died for us and was resurrected, he promised hope for all.
The Legends of Easter Treasury: Inspirational Stories of Faith and Hope:
- The Legend of the Easter Egg
- The Legend of the Easter Robin
- The Legend of the Sand Dollar
- Each book is beautifully illustrated by New York Times bestselling artist Richard Cowdrey
- Lovely cover features glitter
- Contributor(s)Dandi Daley Mackall , Lori Walburg , Chris Auer , Richard Cowdrey
- About the Contributor(s) Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more...
Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more than four million copies worldwide. She won the ECPA Christian Book Award for Best Children’s Book 2015 and multiple Mom’s Choice Awards, as well as ALA Best Book, NY Public Library Top Pick, Children’s Book Council Award of Excellence, and the Helen Keating Ott Award for Contributions to Children’s Literature. Her novel My Boyfriends’ Dogs is now a Hallmark Movie. Dandi writes from rural Ohio, where she lives with her family, including horses, dogs, cats, and an occasional squirrel, deer, or raccoon.
Lori Walburg is a freelance editor, a writer for the NIrV Kid's Devotional Bible, and the author of The Legend of the Easter Egg. She lives with her family in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Chris Auer, an Emmy nominated screenwriter, is the author of Molly & the Good Shepherd, The Littlest Magi, the 2:52 Mysteries of Eckert House series, and he adapted The Legend of the Candy Cane for video. He teaches screenwriting and producing at Savannah College of Art and Design. Chris is passionate about storytelling and hopes to reflect the reality of God in the lives of children through story. He lives in Savannah, Georgia.
Richard Cowdrey’s favorite things to draw and paint are the things that reflect the awesomeness of God and his creation. From vast landscapes to the littlest bug on a leaf, Richard marvels at the beauty in the details. Richard's bestselling children's books include Fiona the Hippo, Legend of the Candy Cane, Bad Dog, Marley and A Very Marley Christmas.
- Publish Date01/30/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.98 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 9.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.