The Bible is a collection of 66 books written by many writers over a vast time period, and yet it’s the unified Word of God. The Open Bible offers clean and easy navigation through Scripture’s interconnected themes and teachings, with a time-tested complete reference system trusted by millions. Plus, The Open Bible gives you even more access into the pages of the Word with book introductions and outlines to provide context and themes from beginning to end.
- Easy-to-navigate topical index with 50,000 entries displaying the connections between 8,000 names, places, concepts, events, and doctrines
- Interactive book introductions and outlines provide historical context, themes, and verse relationships within Scripture
- Chain-reference doctrinal notes reveal the interconnected big picture of the entire Bible
- Thomas Nelson’s complete cross-reference system, with over 72,000 cross references located in the center column
- A newly designed Visual Survey of the Bible provides an easy-to-follow overview of Scripture’s components and genres
- The exclusive Thomas Nelson KJV Comfort Print® at a readable 9-point print size