What’s at the heart of every thriving person, every thriving marriage, kid, and business? Hope! The Hope Quotient is a revolutionary new method for measuring—and dramatically increasing—your level of hope. Hope is more than a feeling; it’s the by-product of seven key factors. When these are present in your life, they cause hope to thrive.
- Factor 1: Recharge Your Batteries
- Factor 2: Raise Your Expectations
- Factor 3: Refocus on the Future
- Factor 4: Play to Your Strengths
- Factor 5: Refuse to Go It Alone
- Factor 6: Replace Burnout with Balance Burning
- Factor 7: Play Great Defense
Using seven years of research, powerful biblical illustrations, and compelling human-interest stories, Ray Johnston explains how these seven essential factors will support, sustain, and strengthen your hope. And when consciously built into your life, how they will unleash hope in your marriage, your kids, your career, your church, your community, and the world. Discover your HQ level, the most important contributor to your overall success, and then learn how to improve it. Because when hope rises—everything changes.