The Hope Quotient: Measure It. Raise It. You'll Never Be the Same.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Ray Johnston
- About the Contributor(s) Ray JohnstonRay Johnston has a rich, varied background as a speaker, writer, and founder of Thrive Communications and the Thrive... Ray Johnston
Ray Johnston has a rich, varied background as a speaker, writer, and founder of Thrive Communications and the Thrive Leadership Conference. Author of the bestselling book The Hope Quotient, he is the founding pastor of Bayside Church, one of the largest churches in the United States, with more than twelve thousand people. Ray has spoken to more than four million people over the last ten years and served on the board of trustees at Azusa Pacific University, his alma mater. Ray and his wife, Carol, have four adult children.show more
- Publish Date08/25/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.