The Great Bird Flu Hoax: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know About the "Next Big Pandemic"
- Regular price
- Sale price
The U.S. government is now practically screaming that a new avian super-flu will likely kill millions of Americans. The mainstream media is entirely onboard, as are drug companies and other corporations poised to benefit immensely off the paranoia. But there is NO coming bird flu pandemic. It's an elaborate scheme contrived by the government and big business for reasons that boil down to power and money.
Presenting eye-opening evidence that casts serious doubt on the truthfulness of reports about the virus's ability to transmit, and its mortality rates around the world, renowned physician Dr. Joseph Mercola reveals the secrets about the great bird flu hoax. In compelling fashion he provides you the real facts you need to know to protect you from a far greater ill - corporate and governmental greed.
- Contributor(s)Joseph Mercola
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Joseph Mercola is trained as a family physician but now focuses exclusively on natural medicine education. He has been...Dr. Joseph Mercola is trained as a family physician but now focuses exclusively on natural medicine education. He has been interviewed by the major television networks and dozens of nationally broadcast radio shows. His website, Mercola.com, is the leading natural health site on the Internet. show more
- Publish Date03/17/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.3 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.6(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $9.79
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.