The Five-Minute Devotional: Meditations for the Busy Woman
- Regular price
- Sale price
Let's face it. More often than not, in today's hurried-up society, many of us have devotions quickly or not at all. Jan Silvious has written The 5-Minute Devotional for all of us busy women. This five-minute-a-day devotional will inspire and encourage all of us who struggle with too many commitments and too little quiet time. For each workday of the week, all 52 weeks of the year, you will find spiritual and emotional refreshment in these beautifully written meditations. Marriage, forgiveness, trust, communication, love, and relationships are only a sampling of the themes featured in the devotions and listed in the topical index. You will carry the truths you gain from each devotion through your day. So take five minutes to focus on the Lord -- and see what a difference it can make in your workday.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jan Silvious
- About the Contributor(s) Jan Silvious has years of experience as a counselor and Bible teacher. She leads seminars for Moody’s women’s ministry, she...Jan Silvious has years of experience as a counselor and Bible teacher. She leads seminars for Moody’s women’s ministry, she has been a keynote speaker at Moody’s Founder’s Week, and she is a pre-conference speaker for Women of Faith. Her books include Understanding Women, The Five-Minute Devotional, Foolproofing Your Life, Moving Beyond the Myths, The Guilt Free Journal, and Look At It This Way. Jan and her husband, Charles, make their home in Chattanooga, Tennessee. They have three grown sons. show more
- Publish Date09/16/1991
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.76 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.