The Creation Answer Book
- Regular price
- Sale price
Answers to the most common—and most controversial—questions about creation evidences.
In The Creation Answer Book, renowned Bible scholar Hank Hanegraaff brings to life the answers God has revealed about His magnificent creation—our universe, light and time, the earth and all who inhabit it. The popular Q&A format provides a clear and concise biblical view of the ordering of events through divine authority since the beginning of time. A must-have for Christians who face the argument of evolution and for non-Christians who are searching for truth about our origins. This book will help Christians understand more about creation and God’s plan for our world.
Includes answers to frequently asked questions such as:
- Can the big bang theory be harmonized with Genesis?
- Is there evidence that humans and dinosaurs walked on the earth together?
- How serious are the consequences of believing in naturalistic evolution?
- Can we be certain that evolution is a myth?
- Contributor(s)Hank Hanegraaff
- About the Contributor(s) Hank Hanegraaff serves as president and chairman of the board of the North Carolina–based Christian Research Institute. He is also...
Hank Hanegraaff serves as president and chairman of the board of the North Carolina–based Christian Research Institute. He is also host of a nationally syndicated radio broadcast, which is heard daily across the United States and Canada—and around the world via the Internet at equip.org. Hank is the author of more than twenty books.
Widely regarded as one of the world’s leading Christian authors and apologists, Hank is deeply committed to equipping Christians to be so familiar with truth that when counterfeits loom on the horizon, they recognize them instantaneously. Through his live call-in broadcast, Hank answers questions on the basis of careful research and sound reasoning, and interviews today’s most significant leaders and thinkers.
Hank and his wife, Kathy, live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and are parents to twelve children.show more
- Publish Date06/05/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Answer Book Series
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.75 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.99 lb
- Dimensions 6.75(h) x 4.75(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!