The Berenstain Bears Do Their Best
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Stan and Jan Berenstain w/ Mike Berenstain
- About the Contributor(s) Stan and Jan Berenstain w/ Mike BerenstainStan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bear books in 1962. Mike Berenstain... Stan and Jan Berenstain w/ Mike Berenstain
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bear books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005, and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.show more
- Publish Date01/19/2010
- Series Berenstain Bears/Living Lights
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.19 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.63(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $4.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.