The 12 Days of Christmas: The Story Behind a Favorite Christmas Song
- Regular price
- Sale price
You and your children can discover the Christian symbolism behind the classic Christmas carol “The 12 Days of Christmas” in this vibrantly illustrated picture book. The true meaning behind the twelve days between Christmas and Epiphany are explored throughout, making it a perfect addition to any holiday family reading tradition.
From a partridge in a pear tree to twelve drummers drumming, The 12 Days of Christmas unpacks the real meaning behind the popular Christmas song. Inside you will find:
- the historical facts and Christian story behind each day’s gift that both educate and entertain
- gorgeous, full-color illustrations that will engage readers 4-8 as well as adults
- an Ideas for Celebrating page that help you enjoy holiday activities with your loved ones all season long
In addition, this book is ideal for:
- Christmas gift giving for boys and girls, as well as holiday gift exchanges
- Family devotions or group readings during Christmas and Advent
- Helping children focus on Jesus at Christmas
- Teaching kids about core Christian beliefs
- Contributor(s)Helen C. Haidle , Laura Knorr
- About the Contributor(s) Helen Haidle is an award-winning author of more than 30 children’s books including What Would Jesus Do?, What Did Jesus...Helen Haidle is an award-winning author of more than 30 children’s books including What Would Jesus Do?, What Did Jesus Promise?, and He is Alive. She lives in Portland, Oregon, with her husband David.
Laura Knorr is a freelance illustrator who received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Ringling School of Art and Design. This is her second children's book. Laura lives in Commerce, Georgia, with her husband, five cats, and Charlie the dog.show more
- Publish Date09/20/2011
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.29 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $4.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.