- Regular price
- Sale price
Celebrate everyday blessings, practice thankfulness, and observe the wonderful acts of service that keep us going each and every day. Eileen Spinelli, bestselling and award-winning children's author, charms with rhymes and whimsy in Thankful, perfect for any young reader and their family.
Like the gardener thankful for every green sprout, and the fireman, for putting the fire out, readers are encouraged to be thankful for the many blessings they find in their lives. Spinelli exhibits her endearing storytelling with this engaging poem, reminding children how blessed and special they are. Meant to be read aloud, this heartwarming picture book will be a treasured keepsake for parents and children alike.
- Reminds readers young and old of the many blessings of everyday life
- Features rhyming text, making reading fun for readers young and old
- Features whimsical illustrations with soft colors and bold lines, perfect for any season
- Contributor(s)Eileen Spinelli , Archie Preston
- About the Contributor(s) Eileen Spinelli is a poet and picture book author with a talent for lovable stories that tug at the heart....
Eileen Spinelli is a poet and picture book author with a talent for lovable stories that tug at the heart. She is the author of more than forty books for children, including Heat Wave, When You Are Happy, I Know It’s Autumn, Thanksgiving at the Tappletons’, Sophie’s Masterpiece, and Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch. Ms. Spinelli lives in Wayne, Pennsylvania.show more
- Publish Date09/01/2015
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.96 lb
- Dimensions 10.25(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $11.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!