Terror in Branco Grande
- Regular price
- Sale price
Join Chad and his family as they face grave challenges and exciting adventure in Terror in Branco Grande, book 2 in the AirQuest Adventures series!
Misled by a request to transport “relief supplies” to a new South American country, Dad is arrested after the AirQuest team is framed by an international smuggling ring. Kate and Chad must fight to prove Dad’s innocence and save him from a firing squad and escape deportation in Terror in Branco Grande, this exciting addition to the AirQuest Adventures book!
Terror in Branco Grande:
- Is the second dramatic book in the AirQuest Adventures series
- Contains action, adventure, and suspense for readers ages 9-12
- Christian based with strong morals and lessons
- Contributor(s)Jerry B. Jenkins
- About the Contributor(s) Jerry B. Jenkins is the author of more than 180 books, including the 63,000,000-selling Left Behind series. His non-fiction books...
Jerry B. Jenkins is the author of more than 180 books, including the 63,000,000-selling Left Behind series. His non-fiction books include many as-told-to autobiographies, including those of Hank Aaron, Bill Gaither, Orel Hershiser, Luis Palau, Walter Payton, Meadowlark Lemon, Nolan Ryan, and Mike Singletary. Jenkins also assisted Dr. Billy Graham with his memoirs, Just As I Am. He also owns the Jerry Jenkins Writers Guild, which aims to train tomorrow’s professional Christian writers.show more
- Publish Date07/11/2006
- Series AirQuest Adventures
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.34 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.65 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.4(d) inches
- Price $4.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.