- Regular price
- Sale price
Two dead bodies. A web of conspiracies and cover-ups. A young detective, searching for answers to the case . . . and to his heart.
The body of a retired, wheelchair-bound rail yard worker has been discovered on the tracks near his home. A tragic accident--or murder?
Detective Antonio "Mac" McAllister and his new partner, attractive rookie Dana Bennett, suspect the worst. And their suspicions are confirmed when they encounter the complicated web of conspiracies and cover-ups that surround the cast, including burglary, arson, and yet another murder. Now Mac and Dana need to find the killer before he can destroy more evidence--or take anyone else's life.
Mac also needs answers to a personal life that is just as complicated. He still has feelings for Dana, but after a pleasant dinner with the eccentric medical examiner, he's more confused than ever. Though as his former partner and mentor reminds him, God has the answer that Mac doesn't--for this case, for Mac's doubts . . . and for the longings of his heart.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Patricia H. Rushford , Harrison James
- About the Contributor(s) Internationally known author and speaker Patricia H. Rushford has book sales totaling over a million copies. She has authored over...Internationally known author and speaker Patricia H. Rushford has book sales totaling over a million copies. She has authored over forty books. One of her mysteries, Silent Witness, was nominated for an Edgar Award by the Mystery Writers of America (the only CBA writer ever to win a nomination). Patricia is a registered nurse and holds a Master's Degree in counseling. She lives in the Portland, Oregon, area with her husband.
Harrison James is in a supervising role in a major metropolitan police department. He has worked as an undercover narcotics agent, as a detective investigating hundreds of homicides and abuse cases, and with the fish and wildlife division enforcing big-game laws. James has also appeared in several reality police/crime TV series. show more
- Publish Date03/01/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The McAllister Files
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.81 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.