Tennessee Outdoorsmen Cookbook: How We Catch It and How We Cook It.
- Regular price
- Sale price
After thirty years of hosting The Tennessee Outdoorsmen television show and writing outdoor stories for the Nashville Tennessean, Jimmy Holt has teamed up with outdoor/travel writer and radio personality Vernon Summerlin to create The Tennessee Outdoorsmen Cookbook. Here readers will find hundreds of recipes for preparing fish, game, and companion dishes along with Jimmy's and Vernon's anecdotes and tips on fishing, hunting, and cooking.
The cookbook features many special ways to prepare favorite fish and game, from smoking and grilling to cooking in old-fashioned Dutch ovens and modern ovens. Some recipes are family heirlooms. Many recipes were sent in by viewers and readers, who include their own stories, adding more flavor to the mix.
From soup to desserts and all the trimmings, here is the best cookbook from the best outdoor cooks in the South.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jimmy Holt , Vernon Summerlin
- About the Contributor(s) Jimmy Holt, a native Nashvillian, is probably the best-known outdoor personality in Tennessee. He has hosted The Tennessee Outdoorsmen television...Jimmy Holt, a native Nashvillian, is probably the best-known outdoor personality in Tennessee. He has hosted The Tennessee Outdoorsmen
television show for more than thirty years, written the outdoor pages for The
Tennessean, and hosted his own radio show in Nashville. He also writes regularly for hunting and fishing magazines.
Vernon Summerlin has written seven books, including The Compleat Tennessee Angler, and hundreds of magazine articles on travel and the outdoors. He has won more than thirty awards for his writing and photography. He also cohosts The Summerlins' Destination Outdoors radio show with his wife, Cathy. They live quietly in rural Williamson County, Tennessee. show more
- Publish Date03/01/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.91 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.78 lb
- Dimensions 9.69(h) x 7.44(w) x 0.48(d) inches
- Price $12.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.