Taking the Old Testament Challenge: A Daily Reading Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you’ve ever. . . ·wondered what’s in the Bible Jesus studied ·promised yourself, “One of these days, I’m going to get serious about reading the whole Old Testament” ·wanted a personal “guide” to lead you through unfamiliar territory in the Old Testament . . . then this book is for you! Discover the Life-Changing Relevance of the Old Testament Taking the Old Testament Challenge is an integral part of Old Testament Challenge, a dynamic program for churches. This individual reading guide brings the Old Testament up close and personal as each participant takes a life-transforming journey through the first two-thirds of the Bible. The truths of Scripture will enter deep into hearts and lives—with applications that turn lessons into lifestyles and principles into practice.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Judson Poling
- About the Contributor(s) Judson Poling is coauthor of the Walking with God series and general editor of The Journey: A Study Bible for...Judson Poling is coauthor of the Walking with God series and general editor of The Journey: A Study Bible for Spiritual Seekers. show more
- Publish Date08/14/2003
- Series Old Testament Challenge
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.98 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.1(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.