Student Ministry for the 21st Century: Transforming Your Youth Group into a Vital Student Ministry
- Regular price
- Sale price
Why settle for a "youth group" . . . . . . when you can build a dynamic student ministry that keeps more and more students coming -- and keeps them growing! From the director of Student Impact, one of the country's largest and most effective student ministries, here is a clear, step-by-step approach that takes you for a quantum leap beyond merely Maintaining a Youth Group . . . to Building a Student Ministry Activity-driven . . . To purpose-driven Unclear vision . . . To clear vision Inward focus, content with the "clique" . . . To outward focus, compassion for lost people Minimum growth . . . To consistent growth Songs and games . . . To worship and prayer Keeps the traditions . . . To evaluates for effectiveness "Baby-sitting" . . . To impacting the worldRead Less
- Contributor(s)Kim Anderson , Bo Boshers
- About the Contributor(s) Kim Anderson worked for three years as women's director of Student Impact and has eight years of staff and volunteer...Kim Anderson worked for three years as women's director of Student Impact and has eight years of staff and volunteer experience in student ministry. Kim, her husband, Eric, and daugther, Callie, live in Algonquin, Illinios.
Bo Boshers is President of LEAD222, a coaching and mentoring ministry to youth leaders. Bo is recognized as a national leader and influencer of youth ministry around the world. He served as Executive Director of Student Ministries at Willow Creek Community Church and the Willow Creek Association, which influences over 20,000 churches. He is a best-selling author, motivational speaker and trainer. His passion is coaching and mentoring youth leaders in professional skills and personal character.show more
- Publish Date05/20/1997
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.24 lb
- Dimensions 9.1(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $13.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!