Stress and Your Child: The Hidden Reason Why Your Child May Be Moody, Resentful, or Insecure
- Regular price
- Sale price
Stress can make kids moody, resentful, insecure, and even sick. This book is an invaluable resource for stress-management that will enhance kids' lives today-and may save their lives tomorrow. It offers insight on dealing with everyday stress and provides examples of simple things that can be done to safeguard against stress overload and the mental and health problems that come with too much stress.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Archibald Hart
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Hart is a professional psychologist, a prolific writer and well-known speaker. He covers different topics including the treatment of...
Dr. Hart is a professional psychologist, a prolific writer and well-known speaker. He covers different topics including the treatment of panic attacks and depression as well as stress.show more
- Publish Date02/10/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.63(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $9.79
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.