Sticky Leaders: The Secret to Lasting Change and Innovation
- Regular price
- Sale price
Most books on change and innovation make it sound as if success is the end result of a carefully followed recipe. But the simple fact is that when it comes to any new venture, failure is the surest horse to bet on.
Respected pastor and author, Larry Osborne, explains how understanding this dirty little secret behind change and innovation can bring both stability and creativity to organizations, especially those with teams of people that focus on innovation, creativity, new ideas, and problem-solving. Using the wisdom and principles found in this book, you will be free to lead dynamically without causing uncertainty or insecurity in your organization.
In Sticky Leader, you’ll learn:
- How to foster innovation’s most powerful igniters and accelerators while avoiding the most common killers of innovation
- How to recognize and break through ceilings of complexity and competency
- The six pitfalls of growth and what you can do to avoid them
- The three questions every leader needs to ask before launching any new endeavor
- Contributor(s)Larry Osborne
- About the Contributor(s) Larry Osborne is a teaching pastor at North Coast Church in northern San Diego County. North Coast is widely recognized...
Larry Osborne is a teaching pastor at North Coast Church in northern San Diego County. North Coast is widely recognized as one of the most influential and innovative churches in America. Osborne speaks extensively on the subjects of leadership and spiritual formation. His books include Sticky Teams, Sticky Church, 10 Dumb Things Smart Christians Believe, and Spirituality for the Rest of Us. He and his wife, Nancy, live in Oceanside, California.show more
- Publish Date08/16/2016
- Series Leadership Network Innovation Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.34 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.49 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.3(w) x 0.54(d) inches
- Price $11.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.