Stick a Geranium in Your Hat and Be Happy
- Regular price
- Sale price
That's what Barbara Johnson calls the encouraging feedback she has received over the years from readers whose lives have been impacted by the message of this million-copy bestseller. If you need a fresh breath of joy in your life, this book is just the prescription for you.
With the wit of an Erma Bombeck, Barbara Johnson helps you to look for "life's little sparkles," even in the midst of your most crippling sorrows. No stranger to suffering herself, Barbara's experiences have equipped her with the credentials to help others work through their own suffering. In spite of her difficulties, Barbara has learned that while pain is inevitable to us all, we can choose to pick the flowers instead of the weeds.
Barbara will teach you how to release that bubble of joy within you―to claim God's promise to "fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy." ―Job 8:21 (TLB)Read Less
- Contributor(s)Barbara Johnson
- About the Contributor(s) Barbara Johnson was the founder of Spatula Ministries, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of...Barbara Johnson was the founder of Spatula Ministries, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of numerous bestselling books, including Boomerang Joy, Living Somewhere between Estrogen and Death, and Stick a Geranium in Your Hat and Be Happy. show more
- Publish Date03/03/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.16 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.