Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts: Seven Questions to Ask Before -- and After -- You Marry
- Regular price
- Sale price
OVER ONE MILLION COPIES SOLD!
With this updated edition of their award-winning book, Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott help you launch lifelong love like never before.
This is more than a book--it's an experience, especially when you use the his/her workbooks filled with more than 40 fun exercises. Get ready for deeper intimacy with the best friend you'll ever have.
Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts, which has been translated into more than 15 languages, is the most widely used marriage prep tool in the world. Why? Because it will help you . . .
- Uncover the misbeliefs of marriage
- Learn to communicate with instant understanding
- Discover the secret to resolving conflict
- Master the skills of money management
- Get your sex life off to a great start
A compelling video, featuring real-life couples, is available, and with this updated edition, Les and Leslie unveil the game-changing SYMBIS Assessment. Now you can discover how to leverage your personalities for a love that lasts a lifetime.
Make your marriage everything it is meant to be. Save your marriage--before (and after) it starts.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Les and Leslie Parrott
- About the Contributor(s) #1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their...
#1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their best-selling books include Love Talk, The Good Fight, Crazy Good Sex, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in the New York Times and USA Today and on CNN, Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View, and Oprah. LesAndLeslie.comshow more
- Publish Date10/27/2015
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.24 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.38(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.