- Regular price
- Sale price
Equilibrium. That’s what Stacey and Calvin found in each other. He is as solid as his beloved vintage motorcycle and helps quiet the constant clamor in Stacey’s mind. She is a passionate, creative spirit—and a lifeline after Calvin’s soldier brother dies.
But lately the balance is off. Calvin’s grief is taking new forms. Voices of self-loathing are dominating Stacey’s life. When struggles with body image threaten her health, Calvin can’t bear to lose another person that he loves. Taking action may destroy their relationship, but the alternative could be much more costly.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Diana L. Sharples
- About the Contributor(s) Diana L. Sharples is an author and award-winning illustrator whose work has appeared in genre publications in the US and...
Diana L. Sharples is an author and award-winning illustrator whose work has appeared in genre publications in the US and Great Britain. She currently lives in Canton, Georgia with her husband and teen daughter, and can often be found riding her Harley around northern Georgia. Running Lean is her first young adult novel.
- Publish Date08/06/2013
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.74 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.7 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.