Ruin Your Life: An Invitation to Let God Re-create the Real You
- Regular price
- Sale price
Where most teen devotionals teach about God, Ruin Your Life is designed to inspire teens to interact with God in unconventional, creative, honest ways, showing them they are part of an ongoing, artistic narrative between a holy God and his most beloved creation. The world’s great masterpieces all have one thing in common: the artists who made them felt a deep, internal connection with their subject. Our relationship with God is no different. His desire is to work with us to turn our lives into masterpieces. In this new devotional journal, students are prompted to look at the world around them through a new lens, to indulge in artistic reflection, to collaborate expressively and to practice faith in raw and emotional ways. They will not only find their place within the artistic brush-strokes of a loving God, but also create their very own masterpieces—a personal and candid journal of their own spiritual journey. With an available co-learners edition, which provides leaders with the same transformative experiences as the students, leaders and students alike can share in the act of ruining their lives for Christ.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Chris Folmsbee , Nate Severson
- About the Contributor(s) Chris Folmsbee has served as a youth pastor for nearly 15 years, and now serves as a volunteer youth worker...Chris Folmsbee has served as a youth pastor for nearly 15 years, and now serves as a volunteer youth worker in his local church. He currently leads Barefoot Ministries, a youth ministry training and publishing company located in Kansas City, and is on staff with Youthfront. Chris is the author of several books including his most recent, Story, Signs, and Sacred Rhythms: A Narrative Approach to Youth Ministry. He lives in Overland Park, Kansas, with his wife, Gina, and their three children, Megan, Drew, and Luke.
Nate Severson has been in middle school ministry for over 15 years. He currently serves at Hillcrest Covenant Church in Prairie Village, KS. Nate is passionate about doing things out of the box in ministry, really good coffee, raising his four kids, and spending time with his wife, Kirsten.show more
- Publish Date12/05/2011
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.74 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.67 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 7.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.