- Regular price
- Sale price
A new commentary series for the Charismatic and Pentecostal faiths. Each of these authors has been handpicked by Dr. Jack Hayford. These men and women represent the finest in conservative evangelical Spirit-filled scholarship in North America. But all have written in a way that can be understood by the average reader.
Spirit-Filled Life® New Testament Commentary - Ephesians & Colossians
Author: Dr. Jack Hayford
- Contributor(s)David P. Seemuth , Jack W. Hayford
- About the Contributor(s) David Seemuth, author and general editor, has been an associate pastor at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield, WI, for 19 years....David Seemuth, author and general editor, has been an associate pastor at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield, WI, for 19 years. He has a Ph.D. in New Testament Theology from Marquette University and an M.Div. from Columbia International University. He also serves as adjunct professor at The King's Seminary, Van Nuys, CA, and Trinity International University, Deerfield, IL.
Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years he served as the founding pastor of the Church on the Way. He is also the president of the International Four Square Church. Among many of his more than 40 books, are: "Foundations for Living" and Bless Your Children", awarded with the Christian Publishers Book Award. show more
- Publish Date04/11/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Spirit-Filled Life New Testament Commentary
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.21 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.29
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.