Renovate Your Relationships: A Proven Guide to Setting Boundaries and Building Bridges with Those Who Matter Most
- Regular price
- Sale price
What do you do when a relationship goes off course?
Whether it’s with a manipulative boss, a critical neighbor, or a controlling spouse, a challenging relationship can leave you feeling worn down, confused, and helpless. How do you narrow the gap between where things are and where you want them to be? How do you decide whether to lean in with understanding or set more healthy boundaries?
In Renovate Your Relationships, Scott Vaudrey gives you the tools you need to bring healing and new life to even your most difficult relationships. With real-life stories and practical ideas, Scott explores how to
- diagnose destructive patterns in specific relationships,
- avoid over-acceptance of others or over-protection of yourself, and
- foster new and healthy relational patterns with the most important people in your life.
Using groundbreaking practical tools, Scott unearths the root causes of relational breakdowns and gives you the confidence you need to move into life-giving patterns of loving others—and yourself—well.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Scott Vaudrey, MD
- About the Contributor(s) In his roles as an ER doctor, pastor, and consultant, Scott Vaudrey has helped thousands of people improve their relationships...
In his roles as an ER doctor, pastor, and consultant, Scott Vaudrey has helped thousands of people improve their relationships at work and at home. Today Scott is an executive coach, speaker, and trainer who lives with his wife, September, in southern California near their grown kids and their grandkids. For more information about Scott, see scottvaudrey.com.show more
- Publish Date08/06/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.66(d) inches
- Price $12.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!