Psalms: The Cries of the Faithful
- Regular price
- Sale price
A series of Bible study guides following the format and content of the NIV Application Commentaries Series. Each study looks at the original meaning, bridging contexts, and contemporary significance of the text, and offers small group participants a better understanding and relevant application of the biblical material to their daily lives.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gerald H. Wilson , Janet Nygren , Karen H. Jobes
- About the Contributor(s) Gerald H. Wilson (PhD, Yale University) was professor of Old Testament and biblical Hebrew at Azusa Pacific University. He wrote...Gerald H. Wilson (PhD, Yale University) was professor of Old Testament and biblical Hebrew at Azusa Pacific University. He wrote The Editing of the Hebrew Psalter and has written numerous articles for journals, encyclopedias, and reviews.
Janet Nygren is currently the Women’s Ministry Coordinator for the Princeton Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Princeton, NJ.
Karen H. Jobes (PhD, Westminister Theological Seminary) is the Gerald F. Hawthorne Professor Emerita of New Testament Greek and Exegesis at Wheaton College and Graduate school in Wheaton, Illinois. The author of several works, she has also been involved in the NIV Bible translation. She and her husband, Forrest, live in Philadelphia and are members of an Evangelical Presbyterian Church.show more
- Publish Date07/13/2010
- Series Bringing the Bible to Life
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.41 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.53 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.