Prayers for the Mother to Be
- Regular price
- Sale price
Expectant moms are looking for reassurance and guidance in their new roles; these tender prayers deliver it. This elegant gift book offers heartwarming, Scripture-based prayers-penned by a mother of four-that address the practical, everyday issues expectant mothers face. Simple, reassuring words encourage readers to have faith in God and bring all their awakened emotions and experiences to Him. The beautiful interior is inviting and uplifting. This is a gift that any expectant mother will cherish.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Angela Thomas
- About the Contributor(s) Angela Thomas is an ordinary woman and mom, with an extraordinary passion for God. She's been honored to walk alongside women...
Angela Thomas is an ordinary woman and mom, with an extraordinary passion for God. She's been honored to walk alongside women of all ages and walks of life through her books and speaking engagements. Angela received her Master's degree from Dallas Theological Seminary. For more information on Angela, visit: www.angelathomas.com.show more
- Publish Date03/13/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.