Join Luis Palau, one of the world's most influential religious leaders, as he shares his legacy in this one-of-a-kind memoir packed with guiding principles that will spark in you a fiery faith to live out the good news of Jesus Christ.
Tracing his faith journey from his humble beginnings on the streets of Buenos Aires, Argentina, to sharing the good news with millions and counseling world leaders, Luis's life was filled to the brim with adventure, risk, and faith. With never-before-told stories and a breathtaking sixteen-page photo insert, Luis recounts how:
- He cared for his mother and five siblings after losing his father at a young age
- As a teenager, he heard Billy Graham speak and decided to follow in his footsteps
- He came to find friendship and support from Mr. Graham later in life
- He was brought to the United States by a faith-filled pastor named Ray Stedman from Palo Alto, California
- The Lord blessed, challenged, and guided Luis and his team into some of the most exciting evangelistic campaigns the world has ever seen
In each chapter, Luis shares a foundational lesson that influenced his life and will inspire and challenge your faith. From his mother's indomitable trust in God to the quiet heroes who touched and saved Luis's family, you'll discover the message that echoes throughout his powerful story: that the gospel of Jesus is good news shared by humble, even unseen, servants of God.
Praise for Palau:
"It's obvious God has used Luis in a great way to fulfill His purpose for the Kingdom. I thank him for modeling that which matters most--transforming our world by changing lives through the abundant life found in Christ."
--Rick Warren, New York Times bestselling author of The Purpose Driven Life
"Words cannot express the deep appreciation I have for Luis and the fine work God has called him to do. His faithfulness in proclaiming God's glorious gospel across racial, cultural, and geographical lines has been nothing short of praiseworthy."
--Tony Evans, pastor, speaker, and bestselling author