Opening Your Child's Nine Learning Windows
- Regular price
- Sale price
Your child's capacity for learning is truly astonishing -- and you are the teacher. How can you make the most of your incredible, God-given opportunity? In Opening Your Child's Nine Learning Windows, educator Cheri Fuller shares amazing insights into how children learn. You'll find chapter after chapter of principles, activities, motivation boosters, and practical tips and suggestions to help you take full advantage of nine critical "learning windows" in your child's life: musical, language, emotional, creativity, curiosity, math and logic, physical, spiritual, and values. Punctuated with personal anecdotes and filled with recent, fascinating findings of research on the brain development of babies and children, Opening Your Child's Nine Learning Windows can help you start equipping your child today for a fruitful, satisfying tomorrow. Formerly titled Through the Learning Glass.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Cheri Fuller
- About the Contributor(s) Cheri Fuller is an award-winning author and speaker. A mother of three grown children and an educator, she has written...Cheri Fuller is an award-winning author and speaker. A mother of three grown children and an educator, she has written numerous books including When Mothers Pray, Helping Your Child Succeed in Public School, and Opening Your Child’s Nine Learning Windows (formerly titled Through the Learning Glass). She lives in Oklahoma with her husband. Her website is www.cherifuller.com. show more
- Publish Date06/07/2001
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.47 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.33 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.