NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition, Paperback: Holy Bible, New King James Version
- Regular price
- Sale price
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a Bible that was affordable, easy-to-share, and had enough study content and helpful features to help those who are new to Scripture navigate its pages easily? The NKJV Outreach Bible, Study Edition meets those needs, making it the perfect study Bible for outreach and discipleship settings alike. With the full text of the trusted and best-selling New King James Version, this Bible offers new believers and seekers the features and study helps they need to gain a better understanding of God’s Word.
- Complete text of the New King James Version
- More than 350 in-text articles covering Christian teachings, practical application, cultural insights, and more
- Over 40 charts outlining key aspects of Scripture and Christian theology
- Book introductions and outlines
- A Visual Survey of the Bible
- A New Believer’s Guide to Scripture and the Christian Faith
- Expanded Table of Contents showing sections of Scripture
- Getting to Know God plan of salvation
- Miracles and Parables of Jesus
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Teachings and Illustrations of Christ
- Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Christ
- Between the Testaments article
- Prayers of the Bible
- Easy-to-use Dictionary-Concordance
- Readable 8-point type
- Publish Date06/06/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.21 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Font Size 8pt
- Price $5.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.