NIV, Discoverer's Bible, Large Print, Hardcover
- Regular price
- Sale price
A favorite for giving to children as their first “grown-up” Bible.
The NIV Discoverer’s Bible, Large Print is an easy-to-read Bible just for kids. Whether they are using it at school, church, or home, this Bible will make the NIV text accessible and inviting for children making the transition from a storybook Bible to a full-text Bible.
- The complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)—just like the one Mom and Dad use. It's the perfect chance to embark on their first Bible exploration.
- 30 full-color pages of important Bible scenes and helpful study aids
- 8 color maps of key locations throughout the biblical world
- Presentation page for personalization and gift giving
- Large-print 11-point type for easy reading
Using the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) text makes the Bible accessible and easy-to-read for kids. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world.Read Less
- Publish Date02/13/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.4 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 5.7(w) x 1.5(d) inches
- Font Size 11pt
- Price $19.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.