NIV Bible Concordance
- Regular price
- Sale price
A concordance is the first thing to reach for when you want to explore the Bible in-depth. Organized alphabetically, it's a word-by-word index of the specific Bible translation you're using. When you can't find a Scripture passage or verse you're looking for, turn to your concordance. It's absolutely essential for doing word studies, and great for topical studies as well. The NIV Bible Concordance was designed with practicality in mind. This streamlined adaptation of the Gold Medallion Award-winning Zondervan NIV Exhaustive Concordance provides essential information for practical and significant study of your NIV Bible. The result is a study tool that is both portable and extremely helpful. The NIV Bible Concordance features: - More than 50,000 references with contexts. - More than 2,000 exhaustive entries - More than 100 frequently occurring phrases, such as "What the Lord says" and "Son of Man", with thousands of references. - Special entries with descriptive phrases for more than 300 Bible characters. - Important persons with the same name are distinguished from each other. - More than 100 important King James Version words are cross-referenced to their New International Version equivalents.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John R. Kohlenberger III
- About the Contributor(s) John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books...
John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and Expositor's Bible Commentary: Abridged Edition. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
- Publish Date04/03/2012
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.53 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.6 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.63(d) inches
- Price $11.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.