Nature's Lessons: Character Lessons from the World Around Us
- Regular price
- Sale price
Learn the secret to living a rich and abundant life.
This fascinating and compelling book will change the way you look at the world around you. Author Dennis Slone will guide you through a tour of fourteen character lessons that can be learned by observing nature. Told from a distinctly Christian viewpoint, the book outlines key themes in nature and links these themes to character traits. When applied, these traits can lead to a more successful, rewarding, happy, and fulfilling life. If you enjoy nature and want to be more successful in all areas of your life, then this book is definitely for you.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dennis Slone
- About the Contributor(s) Dennis Slone grew up in Illinois on the banks of the Mississippi river, living the life of Huck Finn. From...Dennis Slone grew up in Illinois on the banks of the Mississippi river, living the life of Huck Finn. From an early age he learned to hunt, fish, and trap and became an avid student of the Bible. He was formally trained as an Aerospace Engineer and in Computer Science; however the love of God, nature, and writing drew him back to his roots. Dennis lives in Illinois with his wife Tammy, and they have five children Chris, Denise, Angie, Kevin, and Megan. show more
- Publish Date04/11/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.79 lb
- Dimensions 8.3(h) x 5.4(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $8.39
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.