NASB, The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Daily Bible, Paperback: Holy Bible, New American Standard Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
Grow in the knowledge and understanding of God through His Word every day! The Life Principles Daily Bible is arranged in 365 portions, each including devotional insights derived from Dr. Stanley's Life Principles Bible. The full text of the Bible is broken into daily readings so you can read the Bible in a year. The daily 15-minute readings consist of a passage from the Old Testament, readings from Psalms and Proverbs, and a New Testament passage. Notes from Dr. Stanley shed additional light on each day's readings, and articles apply the Scriptures to our daily lives. This daily Bible is designed to bring more focus and depth to the time spent in God's Word.
- New American Standard Bible® text for daily reading
- Life Principles articles focusing on daily application
- Life Examples from the people of the Bible
- Answers to Life's Questions and What the Bible Says About articles
- Life Lessons that give insight into Scripture portions
- 9-point type size
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for...
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 60 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets and 130 television stations/networks, and in language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”
- Publish Date12/20/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.68 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.63(w) x 1.3(d) inches
- Font Size 9pt
- Price $9.00
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!