- Regular price
- Sale price
Can he trust his client's dreams and visions-even when they threaten to destroy his future?
Supernatural visions filled with images of keys, hatchets, hammers, and fires. An eccentric old man in jail-accused of robbing a church and knowing things he has no right to know. A lawyer turned pastor-suddenly summoned to a stranger's cell by a dream.
How much will one man risk to defend another, when the truth lands him in prison...and the only evidence proving his innocence comes by a dream?
New from Practicing Attorney Robert Whitlow-The Master of Southern Legal Thrillers with a Supernatural Twist.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Whitlow
- About the Contributor(s) Robert Whitlow is the bestselling author of legal novels set in the South and winner of the Christy Award for...
Robert Whitlow is the bestselling author of legal novels set in the South and winner of the Christy Award for Contemporary Fiction. He received his JD with honors from the University of Georgia School of Law where he served on the staff of the Georgia Law Review. Website: robertwhitlow.com; Twitter: @whitlowwriter; Facebook: robertwhitlowbooks.show more
- Publish Date07/03/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.94 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.81 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.