Mom's Everything Book for Daughters: Practical Ideas for a Quality Relationship
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Becky Freeman
- About the Contributor(s) Becky Freeman is an award-winning, best-selling author, national speaker and humor columnist, and a certified teacher and recent recipient of...Becky Freeman is an award-winning, best-selling author, national speaker and humor columnist, and a certified teacher and recent recipient of the Texas A&M Alumni Award in education for her contribution to the world of children’s learning. Her many books include Mom’s Everything Book for Daughters, Mom's Everything Book for Sons, Help! I'm Turning into My Mother, Milk & Cookies to Make You Smile, and Lemonade Laughter and Laidback Joy. Becky lives in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. show more
- Publish Date10/24/2002
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.38 lb
- Dimensions 8.56(h) x 5.63(w) x 0.56(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.