Marriage Preparation Course Guest Manual, Dutch Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
Nicky and Sila Lee present an invaluable five-session study designed to help engaged couples develop a strong foundation for a lasting marriage. Marriage Preparation Course combines their talks, couples who have been on the course, as well as street interviews, and marriage experts' insights from around the world.
The course covers:
- Expressing feelings and learning to listen
- The importance of commitment
- Resolving conflict
- Keeping love alive and developing a fulfilling sexual relationship
- Talking about goals and values
Marriage Preparation Course was developed by Nicky and Sila Lee who oversee family ministries at HTB church in London. This course offers a couple considering marriage the tools to build a strong and healthy relationship that lasts a lifetime. While the course is based on Christian principles, it is designed for couples with or without a church background.
This resource is written in Dutch.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nicky and Sila Lee
- About the Contributor(s) Nicky & Sila Lee have been married for over forty years and have four children. They are on the staff...
Nicky & Sila Lee have been married for over forty years and have four children. They are on the staff at Holy Trinity Brompton, London, UK. Over the last 35 years, they have spoken to thousands on the subject of marriage and family life, authored The Marriage Book and The Parenting Book, and created The Marriage Course, The Pre-Marriage Course, The Parenting Children Course and The Parenting Teenagers Course.show more
- Publish Date12/05/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Price $7.69
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.