Marriage Course Manual, Chinese Simplified
- Regular price
- Sale price
Marriage Course, developed by Nicky and Sila Lee, is held over seven sessions. It offers any couple the tools to build a strong and healthy relationship that lasts a lifetime. The manual highlights the key points from the talks and contains all of the exercises with plenty of room for making notes. Each guest should have their own manual.
The course covers:
- An Introduction to Marriage Course
- Building Strong Foundations
- The Art of Communication
- Resolving Conflict
- The Impact of Family - past and present
- Good Sex
- Love in Action
- Marriage Course Party
- Coping with Times of Separation (optional session)
Marriage Course acts as a bridge between the church and local community by recognizing the need to go beyond the social, as well as physical, walls of the church to help couples with their relationships. The courses are easy to run; the talks are available on DVD (sold separately) and each guest and leader receives a manual. If you enjoy hosting people and have a passion for strengthening family life, you could run a course!
This resource is written in Chinese Simplified.Read Less
- Publish Date12/05/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.25 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)9.96 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $13.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.