Marriage Book, French Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
Full of practical advice, this bestselling book by Nicky and Sila Lee is easy to read and designed to prepare, build, and even mend marriages. Marriage Book is essential reading for any married or engaged couple. Marriage Book addresses questions like:
- How can we be happily married to one person for our entire life?
- How do we resolve conflict?
- How can we discover and rediscover sexual intimacy?
The Marriage Course is a series of seven sessions, designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage. The course acts as a bridge between the church and local community by recognizing the need to go beyond the social, as well as physical, walls of the church to help couples with their relationships.
Marriage Course is easy to run; the talks are available on DVD and each guest and leader receives a manual. If you enjoy hosting people and have a passion for strengthening family life, you could run a course! This resource is written in French.Read Less
- Publish Date12/05/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.09 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.9(d) inches
- Price $13.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.