Love Hunger Weight-Loss Workbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
Compulsive overeating is a complex and pervasive problem. A one-dimensional approach to weight loss has rarely worked because different people are overweight for different reasons, and most people have several factors feeding their obesity problems. Love Hunger Weight-Loss Workbook's multifaceted approach will help you develop lifelong lifestyle changes through:
- Weekly eating, exercise, and lifestyle plans
- An easy-to-use menu exchange program for each week
- A daily food, exercise, and behavior diary
- A specially designed personal weight-loss chart
- Daily meditations based on the Twelve Steps
- A guided self-examination of your love hunger through self-tests, journaling, interactive questions, and exercises.
- Contributor(s)Frank Minirth , Paul Meier , Robert Hemfelt , Sharon Sneed , Don Hawkins
- About the Contributor(s) Frank Minirth, M.D., is founder of The Minirth Clinic and has authored or co-authored more than thirty books, including Happiness...
Frank Minirth, M.D., is founder of The Minirth Clinic and has authored or co-authored more than thirty books, including Happiness Is a Choice, and Worry-free Living.
Dr. Sharon Sneed., is a registered dietitian and a nutrition consultant.
Dr. Don Hawkins is the host of the live nationwide call-in program Life Perspectives and has authored or coauthored over twenty books. show more
- Publish Date11/11/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.12 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.