- Regular price
- Sale price
Based on the premise that overeating is linked to emotional and spiritual deprivations, Love Hunger begins with a relationship inventory that will help you understand how disappointments with your family, spouse, or self can result in obesity. It then provides a comprehensive program that helps identify whether or not you are using food as a substitute for love, career fulfillment, or friendship and shows you how to break that addiction. Once you begin dealing with the psychological basis for your eating problems, you'll be ready to lose weight healthfully, with a dietitian-designed food plan, that includes daily menus and recipes, as well as strategies for relapses, maintenance, motivation, and more. This is a complete plan for body, mind, and soul.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Frank Minirth , Paul Meier , Robert Hemfelt , Sharon Sneed , Don Hawkins
- About the Contributor(s) Frank Minirth, M.D., is founder of The Minirth Clinic and has authored or co-authored more than thirty books, including Happiness...
Frank Minirth, M.D., is founder of The Minirth Clinic and has authored or co-authored more than thirty books, including Happiness Is a Choice, and Worry-free Living.
Dr. Sharon Sneed., is a registered dietitian and a nutrition consultant.
Dr. Don Hawkins is the host of the live nationwide call-in program Life Perspectives and has authored or coauthored over twenty books. show more
- Publish Date11/10/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.95 lb
- Dimensions 8.56(h) x 5.56(w) x 0.81(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.