Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World Participant's Guide: Discovering What on Earth We Should Do Now
- Regular price
- Sale price
Practical instruction for living a confident life in a world filled with chaos and crisis.
In the New York Times best-seller What in the World Is Going On? Dr. David Jeremiah summarized ten prophetic clues that are coming true in our own generation. In light of these chaotic events, how can we continue to live a life of commitment and confidence? Looking through the lens of the same verses that speak of Christ’s return Dr. Jeremiah now points us to the habits we must establish that will form a pattern for living with certain hope in our uncertain times. They include how to stay:
- Centered in Christ
- Committed to the Word
- Compassionate toward others
- Connected to the church
- Consistent in your walk
- Calm in your heart
- Certain of His coming
- Confident in your faith
- Contributor(s)David Jeremiah
- About the Contributor(s) David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through...
David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through radio and television, the Internet, live events, and resource materials and books. He is the author of more than fifty books, including Is This the End?, The Spiritual Warfare Answer Book, David Jeremiah Morning and Evening Devotions, and Airship Genesis Kids Study Bible. Dr. Jeremiah serves as the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California, where he resides with his wife, Donna. They have four grown children and twelve grandchildren.
- Publish Date09/29/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)9.37 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.