Living in Love with Jesus Workbook: Clothed in the Colors of His Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
The authors of the best-selling Falling in Love with Jesus book and video curriculum turn their insight towards the principles reflected in the life of the biblical character of Esther.
Though two very different women -- one single and one a married grandmother -- the authors combine their unique perspectives of God's love and our ability to love one another.
Ideal for individual or group study, the Living in Love with Jesus workbook paints a portrait of biblical truth that infuses a woman's relationship with God with new vibrancy.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dee Brestin , Kathy Troccoli
- About the Contributor(s) Dee Brestin (www.deebrestin.com) is a writer, speaker, and teacher. Her book The Friendships of Women has sold over a million...
Dee Brestin (www.deebrestin.com) is a writer, speaker, and teacher. Her book The Friendships of Women has sold over a million copies and was recently released in a 20th Anniversary Edition. Falling in Love with Jesus has sold over 400,000 copies. Dee has written twenty Bible studies, the first of which, Proverbs and Parables, has been in print for over thirty years. She is a frequent guest on Moody Radio (Mid-day Connection) and Focus on the Family; she also speaks to many large women’s conferences yearly. A graduate of Northwestern University, Dee has studied with Covenant Seminary. She is the mother of five grown children and lives in Wisconsin and Missouri.
Kathy Troccoli is an award-winning singer, author and speaker who has sold more than 1.5 million albums, garnered numerous number 1 radio hits, received two Dove Awards and a recent Grammy® nomination with her rich, melodic voice. Whether singing or speaking, Kathy is driven by a passionate desire to share Christ and the hope that comes from knowing Him. She is the author of several books and Bible studies and is a sought-after conference speaker. In 2003, Kathy was selected by the readers of Today's Christian Woman magazine as one of the four most influential women in America. show more
- Publish Date07/01/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)43.89 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.25(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $8.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.