Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry: Why Women Lose When They Give In
- Regular price
- Sale price
How far can I go? It's the question of a generation wanting straight answers. Often the very questions we ask reveal our hearts better than anything else. In Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry, Lisa Bevere tackles these tough issues by moving us from rules to relationship. There is no question we need a renewal of purity, but what we're doing is not working.
How far can you go? Ask yourself: What do you ultimately want? Immediate and temporary gratification that wanes with the passage of time? Or passion and exclusive intimacy that endures and intensifies?
God wants to move us beyond the restraint of the law (which arouses sin) and plant us into a garden of longing -- where our sexuality and passion is carefully guarded and cultivated until the time for its awakening. This is a book for every daughter in waiting and every woman who has never known desire in her life and marriage.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lisa Bevere
- About the Contributor(s) Lisa Bevere’s authentic and passionate teachings weave profound biblical truths with practical application. A New York Times best-selling author, her...
Lisa Bevere’s authentic and passionate teachings weave profound biblical truths with practical application. A New York Times best-selling author, her books are in the hands of millions worldwide. Lisa and her husband John, who’s also a best-selling author and teacher, are the founders of Messenger International.
- Publish Date04/16/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.02 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.