Just RISE UP!: A Call to Make Jesus Famous
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sarah remembers the exact moment when the relationship between her faith and her entire life came into clear focus. Sitting in her favorite red chair with a comfy blanket and a cup of hot tea, she snuggled in with her Bible and a new book. The book was huge, several hundred pages long, and yet it didn’t intimidate her. Written by the beloved Chuck Colson, How Now Shall We Live? focused the lens of Sarah’s life and spelled out a segregation that she had unknowingly been living with—a segregation between her faith and the rest of her life.
She has since come to understand that The Lord designed each and every one of us uniquely and put a dream in our heart that is attached to His agenda for this world. Many of us have felt the stirring in our heart to make a difference with our life, yet we don’t always know how. The key, she found, was to surrender to God’s leading, seek him first, and allow him to do the big things He has planned with our life. In the end, God’s agenda and our dreams and passions will intersect around one very important phrase – a battle cry, if you will – “Make Jesus Famous!”
Based on Psalm 145, this invigorating study motivates women to do life differently by making Jesus famous in all aspects of life. Just RISE UP! is a call to get off the couch of complacency, live a life of praise with a humble posture and Kingdom perspective, and step into a life of true purpose.
- Verse by verse study of Psalm 145
- Snippets of conversations with Sarah’s readers
- Journaling prompts to help the reader dig deeper
- Conversation guide for small groups
- Contributor(s)Sarah Francis Martin , InScribed
- About the Contributor(s) Sarah Francis Martin has a passion to do life and ministry with women and encourage them to RISE UP! and...Sarah Francis Martin has a passion to do life and ministry with women and encourage them to RISE UP! and make Jesus famous in every part of life. Sarah is a graduate of Texas A&M University and Charles Colson's Centurions discipleship program, an intense study of biblical worldview. Read more from Sarah in her book Stress Point: Thriving Through Your Twenties In A Decade Of Drama. (Thomas Nelson 2012) www.liveitoutblog.com show more
- Publish Date10/07/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series InScribed Collection
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.73 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!