Joy: How to Rejoice in Any Situation
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Phyllis J. LePeau
- About the Contributor(s) Phyllis is Area Director for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship in Chicago West. She is a speaker and the author or coauthor...Phyllis is Area Director for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship in Chicago West. She is a speaker and the author or coauthor of a number of books for InterVarsity, including Ephesians, Wholeness for a Broken World, and the Resources for the Coping Christian Series. She and her husband, Andy, live in Downers Grove, Illinois. show more
- Publish Date08/09/2001
- Series Fruit of the Spirit Bible Studies
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.99 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.